ACTIVE TIME: 15 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 1 HOUR 15 MINUTES
MAKES 14 SERVINGS
2 cups old-fashioned oats
1. Line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
½ cup quinoa
2. In large bowl, combine oats, quinoa, chia seeds, ½ cup chia seeds
almonds, cherries and chocolate.
½ cup sliced almonds
½ cup dried cherries
3. In small saucepan on low, heat almond butter, ½ cup chopped dark
honey, coconut oil and salt until melted and chocolate
smooth, stirring occasionally. Stir in prune puree.
¾ cup creamy almond butter
⅓ cup honey
4. Pour almond butter mixture over oat mixture and 2 tablespoons coconut oil
stir to combine.
½ teaspoon salt
5. With hands, form into bars using about ⅓ cup ½ cup pureed prunes (from
about 1 cup whole prunes)
mixture for each; place on prepared sheet and refrigerate until set, about 1 hour. Store in refrigerator in airtight container for up to 3 weeks. PER SERVING: About 300 calories, 17 g fat (4 g saturated), 7 g protein, 105 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrates, 6 g fiber